A day trip to Lake Manyara National Park is an exciting chance to get a feel for the real Africa. Lake Manyara is an unspoiled paradise of groundwater lakes fed by underground springs and teeming with wildlife.
One of Africa’s premier birding destinations, it’s also a fantastic place to see Africa’s most iconic animals from massive elephants and cape buffalo to the famous tree-climbing lions who call the park home.
Morning pickup at your hotel/Kilimanjaro airport by a guide from Safari & Holiday Makers and drive to Lake Manyara National Park with packed lunch boxes. On arrival start with mid morning games drives and have picnic lunch. Continue with afternoon until 1600hrs and drive back to Arusha Town. On arrival you are dropped at your Hotel.
Lake Manyara National Park covers an area of 330sq km and two-thirds of the park is covered by Lake Manyara. The main attractions are the superb birdlife, the tree climbing lions, hippos, elephants. Lake Manyara hosts thousands of flamingos as well as a diversity of other birdlife.
- Use of 4 X 4 Safari vehicles
- Meals as indicated
- Accommodations as per itinerary
- All park fees
- Camping fees where applicable
- Excursions as indicated
- Transfers as indicated
- Conservation fees where applicable
- Crater fees and transit fees where applicable
- Local flights as indicated in itinerary
- Ferry tickets and bus tickets as indicated in itinerary and local evacuation cover but not for medical cover
- International flights
- Telecommunication costs
- Medical insurance
- Excursions not included in the itinerary entry visas