8 days luxury Safari Tanzania
Africa Joy Tours offers the best of time to explore the Northern Circuit of Tanzania on this fantastic, 8 days luxury Safari Tanzania Begin your safari adventure with a few days spent exploring the exclusive Tarangire National Park for some of the largest herds of elephants in East Africa. Continue with a visit to the Lake Manyara National Park and its tree-climbing lions, and a day in the impressive Ngorongoro Crater searching for the sly leopard.
Day 1: Arusha
– A night in Arusha, the hub of the Northern Tanzania and the start point of most safaris.
– Located on the outskirts of Arusha and hidden amongst one of Tanzania’s largest coffee plantations, this Lodge is the perfect place to relax and relieve stress before or after an exciting but possibly tiring safari.
– Overnight at Arusha Coffee Lodge.
Days 2 to 3: Tarangire National Park
– After a night in Arusha, the hub of the Northern Circuit, your itinerary kicks off in the wilderness of Tarangire National Park and the luxury bush camp that is Oliver’s Camp.
– Tarangire National Park is the sixth largest national park in Tanzania, covering an area of approximately 2,850 square kilometers and situated just south-east of Lake Manyara in Northern Tanzania.
– Adventure waits in the form of bush walks; night game drives and flies camping out in the wild of Tarangire amidst the elephant, buffalo and ancient baobabs.
– Accommodation at Oliver’s Camp.
Days 4 to 5: Central Serengeti
A short flight brings you into the heart of one of the world’s most famous game reserves – the Serengeti.
– Daily game drives allow you to not only absorb the array of wildlife, but also immerse yourself in the diverse and spectacular landscape.
– Dunia Camp is perfectly positioned to allow access to the rich regions of Moru Kopjies, Seronera and the Southern Plains.
– The Great Migration generally passes through this area twice each year, but it is especially known for its abundance of lion, leopard and cheetah and the rare chance to see the illustrious black rhino.
– Accommodation at Dunia Camp.
Days 6 to 7: Northern Serengeti
– A flight into the northern reaches of the Serengeti brings you to the luxury of Sayari Camp. – Outside of the migration season, the northern Serengeti comes into its own with an abundance of resident wildlife allowing for undisturbed game viewing and a welcome sense of exclusivity.
– Here is a place to relax and unwind; truly enjoying the very best that safari lifestyle has to offer.
The Migration usually roams around and in the area from mid-July to November each year, and during this time lucky guests could get to see the famous Mara River crossings of zebra and wildebeest.
– Accommodation at Sayari Camp.
Day 8: Safari Ends
Depart after breakfast and head north east to Arusha arriving by Midday at Kilimanjaro International Airport for your outbound flight.
Tour Rates from: US$ 6500.00 Per person sharing
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season
UK – TANZ; from £ 515
USA – TANZ; from $ 1128
EUR – TANZ; from € 670
Subject to availability & T&C’s
– 1 night at Arusha Coffee Lodge on a half board basis
– Transfers mentioned in the itinerary
– Private guide
– Game drives
– Park fees
– 2 nights at Olivers Camp on a fully inclusive basis
– 2 nights at Dunia Camp on a fully inclusive basis
– 2 nights at Sayari Camp on a fully inclusive basis
– Emergency evacuation insurance for guests under 70 years of age
– Scheduled flights, as mentioned in the itinerary
– International flights
– Airport tax (pay direct)
– Driver guide or local escort gratuities
– Drinks and dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance
– Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature