Experience the spectacular wildlife of Africa on this 8 days Elewana luxury Sky Safari of a lifetime. Visitors will partake in various game drives to seek out many of the fascinating African animals. They will pass the river banks of the Tarangire River, where hundreds of elephants come in search of water. A visit to the famous Ngorongoro Crater will evoke many animal sightings, and perhaps even some the famed lion. Travelers will stay in luxury and exclusive accommodations strategically located in the heart of the wildlife. This is an exciting introduction to the incredibly diverse creatures, vegetation, and landscape of Tanzania and Africa
Day 1: Arusha
– Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) where you will be welcomed by an Elewana representative and chauffeured to The Arusha Coffee Lodge
– Here you will enjoy a complimentary upgrade to one of our 12 Plantation Suites.
– Your stay at The Arusha Coffee Lodge is on an all-inclusive basis (includes all meals, drinks, laundry service, scheduled activities and transfers).
Day 2: Tarangire National Park
– After a leisurely breakfast enjoy a tour of The Burka Coffee Estate and then an alfresco lunch in the garden.
– After lunch you will be chauffeured to Arusha Airport to board our Executive Grand Caravan and fly to Kuro Airstrip in Tarangire National Park.
– At the airstrip, the Tarangire Treetops team will meet you for an afternoon game drive in Tarangire National Park after which you will enter Treetops’ private reserve.
– Your stay here is for 2 nights in a Tree House, and is on an all-inclusive basis (includes all meals, drinks, laundry service, transfers, game drives and scheduled activities).
Day 3: Tarangire National Park
– After breakfast at Treetops you will enjoy a full day of activities including, game drives, a game-walk, visit to an authentic Masai village, sundowners atop Sunset Hill and a night game drive.
– Lunch and dinner will be served at Treetops.
Day 4: Ngorongoro
– After breakfast you will enjoy a morning game drive through Tarangire National Park.
– Stop at leisure for a picnic lunch on your way to Kuro Airstrip and connect to Manyara Airstrip.
– On arrival, our team from The Manor at Ngorongoro will meet you and take you to the township of Karatu.
– Arrive at The Manor in time for high-tea. Here, your two-night stay will be in a cottage an all-inclusive basis (includes all meals, drinks, laundry service, transfers, game drives and scheduled activities).
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater
– After breakfast, an Elewana vehicle will take you on a full day of exploration of the Ngorongoro Crater.
– A picnic hamper lunch will be served on the crater floor.
– After lunch, you will explore more of the crater before heading back to the Manor for the evening cocktails and dinner.
Day 6: Serengeti
– Today, you have the option of visiting the Lake Manyara National Park or staying at the lodge to explore the estate.
– Choose from a host of activities including horseback riding, cycling, an estate tour or a spa treatment (1 treatment per person) or, you may opt to just relax.
– After lunch you will be driven to the Manyara airstrip for your onward flight to the Serengeti, where upon arrival you will be met by the Migration Camp team.
– The afternoon will be spent on a game drive with arrival at Serengeti Migration Camp in time for sundowners.
– You will spend the next 2 nights at Serengeti Migration Camp where your stay is in a luxurious safari tent and on an all-inclusive basis (includes all meals, drinks, laundry service, transfers, game drives and scheduled activities).
Day 7: Serengeti
– After breakfast you will spend the full day exploring the vast Serengeti.
– Enjoy a Bush lunch, after which the afternoon will be spent game viewing.
– You will return to Serengeti Migration Camp in time for sundowners and dinner.
Day 8: Safari Ends
– After breakfast explore along the banks of the great Grumeti River on a guided game walk.
– Thereafter enjoy a leisurely lunch and a game drive en-route to the airstrip for you onward flight to Arusha, where on arrival, you will be met by The Arusha Coffee Lodge team and chauffeured to Kilimanjaro International Airport.
Tour Rates from: US$ 8390.00 Per person sharing
Rates are in US Dollar
*Rates may vary according to season
UK – TANZ; from £ 515
USA – TANZ; from $ 1128
EUR – TANZ; from € 670
Subject to availability & T&C’s
– All accommodation at Elewana properties with a complimentary upgrade to a Plantation Suite at The Arusha Coffee Lodge. Includes all meals, drinks and laundry
– All internal flights; travel in style and comfort in our new executive seating Cessna Grand Caravan
– All game drives and internal transfers with great driver guides and specially equipped Safari Cruisers at each of our properties
– All our vehicles are equipped with binoculars, guide and reference books, bottle coolers, bush-lunch awnings and power points to charge your camera
– A hassle free single check-in to Arusha Coffee Lodge at the beginning of your itinerary and single check out at the very end at The Arusha Coffee Lodge
– Evacuation Insurance
– Sky Safari Check-In: Your luggage and boarding cards will be issued to you at Arusha Coffee Lodge and you will be chauffeured to the Airport 15 minutes before departure – no need to waste your time at airport lounges
– International flights
– Airport tax (pay direct)
– Driver guide or local escort gratuities
– Drinks and dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance
– Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature