3 Day Masai mara Migration Safari
On our East Africa Migration Discoverer Safari you will be able to follow the famous wildebeest migration. A safari through East Africa that stimulates your senses when travelling through bushveld and exploring different cultures – arguably showing you the very best of Tanzania and Kenya. Departures from Nairobi also available on request
Masai Mara Game Reserve offers undoubtedly the best concentrations of wildlife in an area just above 1,800 sq km (almost 700 sq miles) it was established in 1961 and adjoins the Serengeti in Tanzania forming the northern end of the great migration eco-system. This is the traditional land of the Masai people, who are nomadic herders and opt for the traditional lifestyle.
Day 1: Nairobi To Maasai Mara
Nairobi- Masai Mara Enchoro Wildlife camp.
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive along the Rift valley to maasai mara to arrive at maasai Mara in time for lunch, check in, relax then go for evening game drive game drive at 1530 hrs.
Dinner and overnight at the Lodge. Accommodation: Masai Mara Enchoro Wildlife Camp
Day 2: Maasai Mara Maasai Mara.
After breakfast, Leave for a full day game drive at the Maasai Mara game reserve where you will spot the Big Five. Lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant.
Dinner and Overnight stay at the Lodge. Accommodation: Masai Mara Enchoro Wildlife Camp
Meals: Breakfast, Pinnic lunch, Dinner.
Day 3: Maasai Mara To Naiobi
Mara Sopa Lodge-Nairobi.
Early Morning game drive then returns at the hotel for breakfast. Check out of the lodge and embark on your journey to Nairobi and lunch at a stopover of your choice to arrive in Nairobi in late in the afternoon.Overnight at Nairobi Hotel.
Important to know
- This tour can’t be booked by solo travelers.
- A travel party of 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- Rates are per person and exclude the international flight from/to your home country.
Rates per person – Must be paid in United States Dollar (USD)
Click a rate to request a quote
|Solo (1 room)||2 people (1 room)||3+ people|
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights (from/to home)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$5.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals (as specified in the day-by-day)