Mount Kilimanjaro Climb & Africa Safari Specialists
When it comes to Mount Kilimanjaro Climbs and Africa safaris, nobody does it better than Africa Joy Tours.
We are a Trekking and Safari Company with the main office located in Arusha Tanzania. Mountain Kilimanjaro is where Africa Joy Tours started out in life and it is on Kilimanjaro that all the great things about our climbs have been honed to their very best. Africa Joy Tours are virtually unique in operating all our own Kilimanjaro climbs & wildlife Safaris in East Africa – we will trek together to the roof Africa Mount Kilimanjaro, go on Safari to the world famous Serengeti National Park and Masai Mara, best known the Annual wildebeest migration. We specialize in organizing Safaris to the dense forests of Rwanda and Uganda for gorilla tracking tours. We will also take you to the coastal area of Zanzibar for Beach relaxation after a long, dusty Journey. The combination of walking safaris to Namibia in the Namib Desert, or Boat safari to Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe with the inclusion of Botswana and South African safaris, will make your African safari holiday unforgettable.
Why Climb Mount Kilimanjaro with Africa Joy Tours
Best Mountain Guides
- Hand picked, licensed & experienced local guides
- Many years of climbing experience
- Certified Wilderness First Responders (WFR)
- Very high summit succes rate
- Follow all KPAP porter welfare guidelines
Best Service & Comfort
- Private transfers from Kilimanjaro airport to your hotel.
- Accommodation is in Comfortable hotels before and after the climb.
- Mountain, warm tents with camping mats.
- Mess tent with table and chairs for fresh meals on the mountain.
Mountain Safety First
- Expertise in treatment of altitude sickness
- Health checks on climbers before climb
- Best Advise on Mountain Climbing Gear
- Trained in first aid & Mountain rescue
- Emergency oxygen included on all climbs
- “Africa Joy Tours – A Joyful Experience!”
- “An excellent mix of trekking & Safari”
- “Nice trip to Kilimanjaro with Africa Joy Tours”
- “Kilimanjaro trekking – Machame route”
- “Trip of my life I love you Kili!”
“Reliable, Well organised, Fun – Kilimanjaro+Safari”
We contacted CLinton 3 weeks in advance to organise us a Kilimanjaro climb and a 7day-safari. He listened very well to everything we wanted and really made us a great deal. We were 3 friends travelling together, and he arranged very fun and smart guides for us. Also the cooks were very very good: we ate the best food. His communication was very clear :-)). We didn’t expect it to, but the first night, he took us out for drinks and food, which made us feel very welcome! We can really recommend him.
Also, Clinton used to be a porter himself on the kilimanjaro mountain, and a guide as well – so he knows what he is doing. And he knows the people he works with!